We, the Management of HEADWAY ENGINEERING CC., are committed to a quality management system in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and its continuous improvement.
We fully realise that quality is one of the critical Business success factors that shall ensure our survival. We shall ensure that our quality policy is understood, implemented and maintained throughout our Business.
In fulfilment of this policy, we shall ensure that goods and services are supplied to meet their intended purposes and stated performance criteria, and are in conformance with the requirements of the customers.
Our Quality Policy is directed towards achieving and maintaining the following objectives:
- To remain an accomplished machining & fabricating business of mining components for our customers.
- Highly trained and motivated work force.
- We are committed to excellence in all areas & exceeding our customers’ expectations.
- To deliver a professional service to our clients, meeting contractual requirements/ deadlines.
- To be financially viable in all sectors of the business.
- To improve communication, technical and managerial skills.
- To increase quality awareness throughout the Business and be committed to comply with requirements and continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the quality management system.
- To render a service that fully complies with customer’s requirements.
- To ensure that the quality policy is communicated and understood throughout the organization and is reviewed for continuing suitability.
- To consolidate our position as a leading machining & fabricating organisation and creating work opportunities.
Our Health & Safety policy is based on Act 85 of 1993 : Occupational Health and Safety Act.
Our mission, vision and values are to develop a culture of health and safety awareness and responsibility. We strive to have a safe working environment without incidents.
Our Environmental Policy is based on SANS 14001, health and safety management principles and operating practices.
- Protect environment health and promote safety of personnel, customers and community.
- Be alert to customer needs, technological advancements and socio-economic priorities.
- Reduce the potential hazards and pollution in our business.
- Minimise any detrimental impact our business might have on society.